Today evening I prepare an easy oats veggies cutlet which was nutritious and tasty. We enjoyed this delicious cutlet with tomato ketchup. We had a great snack today :)
Oats-1cup +1/4 cups
Potatoes-2 boiled and mashed
Grated cauliflower-¼ cup
Chopped beans--¼ cup
Grated carrot--¼ cup
Red chilli powder-½ tsp
Lemon juice-1 tsp
Salt- as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients (boiled potato, carrot, beans, cauliflower, salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, Mixed spices ,mango powder (amchur), and lemon juice) with one cup oats.
2. Mash them together and prepare a mixture for cutlets.
3. Flatten each ball and shape it into shape.
4. Roll the cutlets in the remaining oat flakes
5. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and shallow fry these cutlets on medium heat until they are golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.