This eye-appealing sweet is sure to appeal to your taste buds. Just relish its sweet and fresh rose flavour without worrying about gaining those extra kilos, as it's not only low in calories and fat but also rich in nutrients like protein and calcium.I liked this sweet for its simplicity of preparation especially no cooking and the promised elegance of taste.
Crumbled low fat paneer (cottage cheese)-¾ cup
Crumbled low fat mava (khoya)- 3 tbsp
Powderedsugar- 2½ tbsp
A few drops rose essence
Red food colour-2-3 drops
Ghee for greasing-¼ tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients except the red colour in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of water and knead it till the mixture becomes smooth. Add a tbsp of water if required
2. Divide this mixture into 2 equal portions. Add red colour to one portion and mix well. Keep aside.
3. Spread the white mixture on a greased thali and keep aside.
4. Spread the remaining pink colored mixture over the white coloured mixture.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and just before serving cut into pieces.