Fried Fruit Balls
Fried Fruit Balls is my own version I tried and tasted..It is nutritious and healthy. It can be made in few minutes of time and it tastes really good and delicious snacktoo..It is great hit in my home.
2 cups all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 Bunch Grapes
1/4th cup Pomegranate seeds
1/2 cup sugar (or to taste)
Chopped nuts (cashew, raisins, almonds)
Note:( Filling any fruit of your choice, such as peach, apricot, apple, blueberry, etc.)
vegetable oil for frying.
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and baking powder,oil and add water to make dough. Cover and keep aside for 1hr
2. Divide the dough into small balls ; Keep these balls aside.
3. Chop fruits into small pieces, add powdered sugar, fresh cream ,nuts and mix well.(It should be thick)
4. With greased palms take one ball of dough, flatten it into a disc of the size of palm. Place one spoon of fruit stuff in the center and fold all the edges of disc to cover the fruit balland fry deeply and serve hot.
5. Note: Coarsely chopped nuts, such as walnuts,cashew, almonds, can be mixed in with the fruit balls filling giving these fried balls an extra crunch.