I bought the biggest and the hottest jalapenos/Chillies available in the local market.I tried to make stuffed chilli for the evening snack. A popular dish in India, freshly made, by street hawkers. They are called Mirchi Bada. Everyone thought that these would be spicy, But they are not at all spicy and even a small kid can eat them . It is the best snack for teatime or Here you can make this fine-tasting accompaniment to a main meal - or indeed can be eaten alone as a sort of snack.It is favorite of many people In Mumbai This is mine and my husband's all-time favorite snack. Everyone in our family just loves it.
Coriander Powder-1 tsp
Gram Flour- 1 cup
1. Peel and grate boiled potatoes and add onions, red chili powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, coriander powder and salt. Mash and mix well.
2. Divide in portions same as number of chillies.
3. Stuff each chillie with this mix and keep aside .
1. Mix all ingredients in gram flour and beat vigorously until soft.
2. It is better to add a little water at a time, whilebeating it.
1. Heat oil. It has reached correct temperature when a drop of batter dropped in it sizzles and floats to the surface quickly.
2.Dip each chilli in batter and coat it well.
3.Drop gently in the oil and fry in batches until until crisp and golden brown