Strawberries Cream Dessert is a - a quick, simple, no bake and a very delicious dessert. When strawberries are in season the best way to enjoy them is with sweetened whipped cream that is indulgent strawberry cream! It is a real treat to the taste buds. Try it out, and I’m sure you will fall in love with it too.
Ingredients (serves 3-4):
Fresh strawberries-200 gms
Whipping cream- 250 ml
Sugar for strawberries- 2 tbsn
Powdered sugar for whipped cream- As needed
Finely chopped strawberries optional
1. To make this strawberries and cream recipe start by washing strawberries, de-stem and cut into quarters.
2. Add to a small bowl, sprinkle the granulated sugar (or powdered sugar), cover with a lid and Macerate it for 15 mins. This is done to soften the strawberries and release its juices.
3. After 15 mins, take the whipping cream in a large bowl along with icing sugar, Whip to Soft Peaks are formed.
4. Layer macerated strawberries and sweetened whipped cream alternately in a serving bowl.
5. Serve strawberry cream immediately or keep it in the refrigerator to chill for a while about 30 mins to an hour with decorative strawberry.