Gram Flour(besan)-11/4 cups
Ginger-1 one inch piece
Yogurt- 1 cup
Salt- as per taste
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice-1 Tbspn
1. Sieve the besan and keep in a bowl.Grind ginger and greenchillies, grease the reverse side of a few thalis .
2. Make buttermilk with yogurt and water.
3. Mix the besan with ginger, greenchillies, salt turmeric powder, lemonjuice and buttermilk.Take care that ther are no lumps.
4. Cookthis mixture over fire till thickens into a thick batter.stir constantly.
6. When cool roll the layer towards you and cut into 1” pieces.