Potato Pineapple Dahi Puri Tarts
I came across this recipe in Pinterest and I tried it. This chat is so delicious… It is spicy, tangy, sweet, and crispy all at the same time. The burst of flavours that each element of this chat brings in, will leave you craving for more! Here is the Recipe That Has a Pineapple Twist in dahi puri and it served in Tarts. It is very simple, easy and quick recipe that is not only healthy but also tasty. This can be made in few minutes and had fresh especially kids will love it.
These edible tart or canapé filled with goodness of masala boiled potato cubes, onion, salt, mint leaves, lemon juice and pepper pineapplechutney, sev and pomegranate. pineapple chunks,add for that crunch & prettiness
The crunchy tarts filled with a sour-spicy filling is a mouth-watering delight made it to one of our evening snacks.
For the Dahi puri
Tarts 8 to 10( StoreBrought)
Boiled potato 1/2 cup
Onion 1/4 cup(Optional) I didn't add Onion
Cherry tomato 1/4 cup
Pomegranate 1/4 cup
Curd 1/2 cup
Green chutney 2 tbsp
Coriander 2 tbsp
Chat masala - as needed
Mint leaves few for topping
For Green Chutney:
Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
Green chillies – 2 to 3, roughly chopped
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, roughly chopped
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Lemon – 1tsp
1. Wash the leaves in clean water
2) Transfer the coriander & mint leaves to a mixer jar. Roughly chop green chillies & ginger. Add to the mixer along with cumin powder, salt and lemon juice.
3) Blend everything to a fine paste. Usually water is not needed. The moisture content in the leaves is sufficient. Use judgement and use water sparingly if needed.
For the Pineapple chutney
Pineapple 1 cup
Jaggery 1/4 cup
Chilly flakes/ Red chilli Powder- 1 tsp
Salt -1 tsp
1. Cut Pineapple into small chunks Add jaggery, chili powder and salt. Cook until they turn soft.
2. Cool down to room temperature. Blend together to a smooth consistency.
Potato – boiled & chopped/mashed
Chaat masala powder – as required
Curd – 1 cup
Nylon sev – as required
Pomegranate – 1/4cup
Green coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Preparing the filling:
1. Boil potatoes, peel, chop/mash, add 1/4 tsp salt, mix well.
2. Finely chop onions & coriander leaves.
3. Cut pineapple into small chunks and cherry tomatoes to halves
4. Separate pomegranate arils.
5. Whisk curd well, add sugar and mix well. Now let’s begin assembling.
1.Add a little potato, finely chopped onion pineapple chunks andcherry tomatoes
2.Add curd, green chutney and sweet chutney.
3.Add pomegranate arils, nylon sev and finely chopped coriander leaves.
Serve the filled tarts. Enjoy!