1 cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup Corn Flour
1 tsp Butter
1/2 cup mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, cabbage)
1 tsp. capsicum thinly sliced
1 bunch spring onion cut 1pieces
1 onion finely chopped
salt to taste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
Salt as required
2 tsp oil for stir frying the vegetable
Oil for frying
Take both the flours in a bowl along with butter & required quantity of salt & mix it well.
1. Make stiff dough with a help of water & let it set for about an hour & a half.
2. To make the filling, take a frypan & add about 3-4tsp. (Or enough to stir-fry) oil & add all the vegetables.
3. Stir-fry the vegetables till it is done well.
4. Add Soya sauce & salt at the end & fry it for 3-4 minutes on the stove.
5. Make lemon size balls out of the dough.
6. With the help of a rolling pin roll the dough as big as a chapathi.
7. Take 2-3 spoons of the filling & spread it lengthwise.
8. Now roll the dough till it reaches the other end & seal it with the help ofbutter. You can seal the edges (side edges) too with the help of water. & Deep-fry till it turns golden brown.
9. Dry it on a paper towel.
10. After 10 minutes, using a sharp knife you can make 2-3 pieces out of a single roll. Repeat the same with the remaining dough.