1 cup All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup Corn Flour
1 tsp Butter
1/2 cup mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, cabbage)
1 tsp. capsicum thinly sliced
1 bunch spring onion cut 1pieces
1 onion finely chopped
salt to taste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
Salt as required
2 tsp oil for stir frying the vegetable
Oil for frying
Take both the flours in a bowl along with butter & required quantity of salt & mix it well.
1. Make stiff dough with a help of water & let it set for about an hour & a half.
2. To make the filling, take a frypan & add about 3-4tsp. (Or enough to stir-fry) oil & add all the vegetables.
3. Stir-fry the vegetables till it is done well.
4. Add Soya sauce & salt at the end & fry it for 3-4 minutes on the stove.
5. Make lemon size balls out of the dough.
6. With the help of a rolling pin roll the dough as big as a chapathi.
7. Take 2-3 spoons of the filling & spread it lengthwise.
8. Now roll the dough till it reaches the other end & seal it with the help ofbutter. You can seal the edges (side edges) too with the help of water. & Deep-fry till it turns golden brown.
9. Dry it on a paper towel.
10. After 10 minutes, using a sharp knife you can make 2-3 pieces out of a single roll. Repeat the same with the remaining dough.
Spring Roll looking just yummy....always love spring roll :)
Spring rolls are perfect and are mouth watering...
Your award is waiting for u, Kindly collect it from my blog
Yum yum!I used to help my Mom make Chinese rolls,similar ones :)
looks superb...i lov homemade rolls a lot more than in hotel...looks lovly
Wow these look yummmmmy
There is a suprise waiting for u in my blog. Check it now.
spring rolls are my absoulte fave .. have never them at home
Thank you friends for your sweet comments.
Purva & kitchen FlavourThank you for remembering me and for passing award to me. Iam honoured. Thankyou so much.
i have somthing 4 u..collect it and enjoy
Looks Yummy:) spring rolls are my favourite:)
thanks 4 commenting on non veg even though ur veg..i really appreciate..
Post a Comment