Fried Fruit Balls
Fried Fruit Balls is my own version I tried and tasted..It is nutritious and healthy. It can be made in few minutes of time and it tastes really good and delicious snacktoo..It is great hit in my home.
2 cups all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 Bunch Grapes
1/4th cup Pomegranate seeds
1/2 cup sugar (or to taste)
Chopped nuts (cashew, raisins, almonds)
Note:( Filling any fruit of your choice, such as peach, apricot, apple, blueberry, etc.)
vegetable oil for frying.
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and baking powder,oil and add water to make dough. Cover and keep aside for 1hr
2. Divide the dough into small balls ; Keep these balls aside.
3. Chop fruits into small pieces, add powdered sugar, fresh cream ,nuts and mix well.(It should be thick)
4. With greased palms take one ball of dough, flatten it into a disc of the size of palm. Place one spoon of fruit stuff in the center and fold all the edges of disc to cover the fruit balland fry deeply and serve hot.
5. Note: Coarsely chopped nuts, such as walnuts,cashew, almonds, can be mixed in with the fruit balls filling giving these fried balls an extra crunch.
thatz a new dish for me. I have never had fried fruit balls .. will give it a try .. looks nice
Fried fruit balls what an unique recipe.......It sounds very healthy and nutritious....Its new for me.Will try it.
its sounds quite new but it has all the fruits in it.......sure would be a healthy one
wow.... its new 2 me ... nice entry...
New recipe for me.... good way to eat fruits :) Nice presentation Jaishree!
Hi jaishree, this is a new dish to me and a yummy balls. will try it soon.
This is new for me..but sounds very interesting....gud one dear
Thank you Friends this fried fruit balls is my own version and tried first time and turned gud.yes,It is healthy and nutritious....
Nice one, dear. Why dont you send it to Culinarty's Original recipes event.
A gift for you in my blog.
Wow!What yummy snacks you come up with :)
Dershana thankyou for your sweet gift.happy to recive from you.
Thankyou sameera nice to know you like it.:)
Those are loads of fruits in each ball. Nice fruity recipe Jaishree:)
that looks so nice and inviting!
Post a Comment