Eggless TuttiFrutti CakeTutti Frutti Cake is very easy to make and it looks colorful and delicious. I am great fan of Tutti Frutti. The cake was very soft and yummy This cake is perfect to be served as an accompaniment with evening tea/coffee or just as an anytime snack.
All purpose flour- 1 cup + 2 tbsp
Powdered sugar -½ cup
Milk -1 cup
Unsalted butter -¾ cup (at room temperature)Vanilla essence -1 tsp
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Baking Soda-½ tsp
Tutti frutti- ½ cup
1. Preheat the oven at 180deg C.
2. Grease a loaf tin. In a bowl sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder and keep aside.
3. In a wide bowl take the butter and both the sugars. Whisk well so that the ingredients blend well until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla essence and combine.
4. Then add the flour mixture in three additions into the liquid mixture. Do not over beat, just mix till well combined in low speed. Pour more milk if necessary to get a right (thick flowing) consistency
5. Then add the tutti frutti to the cake batter and fold it nicely. Pour this batter into the greased loaf tin.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to-25 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Let it cool completely, slice the loaf into slices and serve it with tea/coffee or eat as it is as a snack.