Tandoori Paneer Pizza
If asked the favorite food, most of us won't take another moment to think but will promptly say, 'Pizza'. Today pizzas of different shape and taste entertain our taste buds as they are available everywhere around us. Pizza is the name of an oven-baked, flat, usually round bread covered with tomato sauce and often cheese, with other toppings. It can be said that it is the pizza toppings which gives each every pizza its distinct taste and flavor.Tandoori Paneer Pizza is a Truly Indian an existing fusion of Italian and Indian tastes. This pizza is a sure tasty treat. Tandoori Paneer Pizza is mouth-watering combination of rich paneer, crisp capsicum, onions, tomato and cheese is a real Indian treat. The taste buds are tickled in fresh toppings that are sumptuous and tasty giving them the unique taste of this pizza.
4 pizza bases
¼ cup tomato ketchup
2 tbsp tomato chilli sauce
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Butter for greasing and glazing
For the tandoori paneer topping:
1 cup paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
¼ cup capsicum cubes
¼ cup tomatoes, desseeded and cubed
¼ cup onion cubes
1 tablespoon fresh cream
To be mixed into a marinade
2 cups paneer, cut in cubes
1/2 cup thick yogurt
2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger paste
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
1/2 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
1.Combine all ingredients from yogurt onwards and mix well.
2. Then add paneer cubes, and mix well till all the peices are covered with the marination sauce.
3. Leave the marinated Paneer aside for atleast 1-2 hours.
4. Cook over charcoal or in the oven until some brown spot appear. Do not overcook.
For the tandoori paneer topping
1. Marinate the paneer, capsicum and tomato cubes in the prepared marinade for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the onion cubes and saute for sometime.
3. Add the marinated paneer, capsicum and tomatoes and fresh cream and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the fire and transfer to a bowl. Keep aside.
1. Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
2. Spread some tomato sauce and tomato chilli sauce on it.
3. Spread half the tandoori paneer filling over the base.
4. Then arrange a few slices of tomato, onions and bell peppers. On top of that spread some paneer cubes, sprinkle some green chillies.(If we need more spicy)
5. Sprinkle half of the cheese on top.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the chese melts.
7. Check to see if the cheese has melted and bake further if you like it crispier
8.Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza. Serve hot..
I always prepare icecreams at home. yesterday I prepared tutti frutti icecream and vanilla icecream . The matching up of ingredients to create this flavour was very spontaneous, added coupled with the smooth sweetness of the rose sorbets. Garnish with cardamom, raisins,pistachio, almond & cherry.Each spoon brought a smile on my kids face, and that I believe is one of the best feelings of home-made ice-cream
WOwo am just drooling over the pizza n icecream....yummy!!!
wow jaishree, nice treats for the week end!!!
tandoori panneer pizza looks yummm!
and i love tutti frutti too!
Loved the pizza! Tandoori paneer looks so delicious. I couldnt open the post for the parotta and kurma but the parottas look delish!
Pizza and ice creams always make me forget myself:) Ur pizza and ice cream looks so colorful and lovely dear.
Thank you all for your lovely comments:)
Wow... Thats so lovely! U make me drool here.. Paneer pizza looks fabulous!
Its me again... Kept on drooling over ur pizza and completely forgot to comment about your ice-cream.
Looks like u had a party at home...
Thats so colourful and wish i could have some with the pizza.
wow...that looks mouth-watering...very tempting.
hey both icecream and pizza look absolutely mouthwatering.... hmmmmm i am hungry now.
past few days i had problem opening ur websites so could not check ur blog..sorry for that...thanks a lot for the awards that u have presented to me....and the unique pizza looks tempting along the ice cream...jsut loved it..
wow both are great dishes...I have never made Icecream at home.Pizza is just awesome!
ooh..i'm missing the tutti fruiti icecream. yummy.
paneer pizza looks yum too.
wow!My first time here...nice collection of recipes some are new to me.
Jaishree I was just drooling over the ice-cream :) the pizza would definitely give the pizza hut guys a run for their money :) great!
wow love the indian twist on pizza
Great dishes... the tandoori paneer pizza looks so tempting...what could be a better dessert than a homemade icecream :)
thats yummm... can you please pass on the ice cream to me:) thats really mouth watering
I am simply drooling over the dishes....Ice cream looks rich and pizza with desi paneer tadka wow!!!
hayyo.. jaishri love both. my favrt. lovely lovely dear.. i m starting to yr place.
Wow jaishree great recipes i missed few of your recent posts. All are looking good.
Do share with us ur version of Ice creams. Sure home made is heavenly
Post a Comment