Pedas are soft and It has a smooth and silky texture and it just melts in the mouth. pedas are an all time favorite .For diwali I tried Chocolate peda& Malai Peda. Malai Peda I adapted from here.
Happy to say My Chocolate Peda is Published in Vallamai Magazine:)
Milk Powder--2 cups
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 tin
Unsalted Butter – 100gm
1. In a microwave safe dish, melt the butter.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring very well after every minute.
4. After the 3 minutes, mix well again and leave aside for the mixture to cool down enough to handle.
5. Once the mixture has cooled down, grease your hands and make balls.
6. Gently press the balls and flatten them to shape…round and flat.
7. Decorate them with colored sugar, almonds, cashews, pistachios or raisins.
Marie Biscuits - 200 gms (powdered)
Condensed milk - 1 tin
Butter - ½ cup
Sugar - ¾ cup
Cocoa - 6 tsp
Mixed, broken nuts - ¼ cup
Raisins - 1 tbsp
Chopped peel - 1 tbsp (optional)
Mix all ingredients. All the ingredients should be mixed and cooked in a heavy pan.
Cook till thick and dry - it sets very fast, Remove & cool.
Roll into balls and garnish.
Both looks damn cute and addictive..
love those chocolate pedas...
Post a Comment