Spicy Roasted Pumpkin and Carrot Soup Recipe is wholesome, nutritious and easy to make and Full of warm colours and flavours, with a hint of Indian spices, there’s more than enough going on here to satisfy a variety of taste. We can have this soup for lunch or dinner and perfect for those who are cautious of their diet and work out daily.
Pumpkin – 1 cup peeled and chopped
Carrot –1 Cup chopped
Ginger – 1 tbsp peeled and chopped
Garlic 5-6 flakes
Water – 2 Cups
Salt – as required
Pepper powder – As required
Butter- 2 tsp
Milk - 1 cup
1. In a pressure cooker, add the butter. Add in the garlic flakes, pumpkin, carrots, onion Saute them until tender.
2. Then add the milk and 1cup of water. Cover the cooker and pressure cook for 3 to4 whistles.
3. Once the pressure is released open the cooker and Set aside to cool slightly.
4. Then Blend pumpkin mixture until smooth. If needed add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of water or milk to adjust the consistency of the soup.
5. Allow this to boil and Stir over low heat, and add salt and freshly ground pepper powder
6. Transfer into clean saucepan .Serve with a dollop of fresh cream and pepper powder
Pumpkin soup is ready to serve.