Semolina Mango Cake/ Mango Rava Cake- easy egg less cake recipe made with semolina/suji and mangoes! Mango Rava Cake with all its new yummy and delicious flavors. This recipe is prepared using mango puree and semolina along with sugar and cardamom powder, which makes this cake recipe simply irresistible!
Fine Suji / Semolina/Rava – 11/2 Cup
Mango Puree - 1 cup
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Broken nuts - 1/4 cup
Tutti frutti- handful
Sugar/ Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder - 1/4 tsp
Sunflower oil - 1/4 cupMethod:
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. In a bowl, add semolina. Transfer sugar, baking powder, and cardamom powder and mix well.
3. In this dry mixture, add oil and mix well. To this add milk andmango pulp and incorporate well.
4. Let the batter sit for 15-20 minutes so that the mango pulp gets absorbed by semolina.
5. Add finely chopped almonds, cashews &pistachios and tutti frutti to the cake batter.
5. Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Garnish with some pistachios and bake at 180 C for 30 minutes.
6. Once baked, turn off the oven and take out the dish. Your Mango Rava Cake is now ready. Cut into your desired shape and serve warm.
Delicious & tangy mango cake looks fabulous.
Thank you for sharing your valuable information. Here I am sharing my opinion on learning the baking process. Baking with the help of excellent professionals will let ones make perfect cakes. baking classes in Chennai provide excellent baking service. But practice and patience makes you an expert in making cake. cake making classes in Chennai,Cake baking classes in Chennai
Post a Comment