Apples are an inexpensive and healthy fruit, providing us with fiber, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin C, vitamin A,and potassium, . Since markets carry apples all year round now, it's easy to enjoy apples whenever we want. I'd purchased some apples from the market the day before .I decided to make something light and healthy Breakfast/snack I made this egg less Apple muffins as a dessert. I made two batches, one with chocolate chips and nuts the other without them. It is Very tasty and east recipe. Trust me they are great for a breakfast treat! These are the best muffins that I have every made! They're sweet, nutty and full of apple flavor.
http://funwithspices.blogspot.com/2008/04/basket-full-of-eggless-apple-raisin.html.I prepared this recipe without any change it comes out soft , moist& delicious.Here is adelicious Eggless Apple Raisin Muffins recipe. Enjoy!
* Water 1/2 cup
* Sugar 1/2 cup
* Grated apples 1 cup
* Raisins 1/4 cup ( can be increased if wanted )
* Butter 1/2 cup
* Baking soda 1 tsp
* Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp
* All Purpose flour 1 cups
* Nuts & Chocochips
1.Grate applesand keep aside.Preheat the oven to 250 degrees c .
2. Add the sugar in a saucepan along with water apple raisins and butter Bring to boil
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool completely.
4. In a large bowl, stir the baking soda and vanilla essence into the flour.
5. Add the cooled mixture to the bowl and stir until blended.
6. Fill the greased muffin pan with the batter to the top.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Delicious moist muffins are ready to eat.
Iam sending this Eggless Apple Raisin Muffins & Pistachio Cookies to PariVarshits Kids Delight Event.