Sables are also known as French butter cookies. These cookies have a wonderful flavor which is because of the butter. They are really very soft buttery, mildly sweet and super scrumptious. The lovely sablé biscuit recipe is very simple and just perfect to have with your tea /coffee. In my home everyone love this biscuit.
All purpose flour-2 cups
1. In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar the mixture is nice and smooth.
2. Then add drops of vanilla essence and mix in well.
3. Finally add sieved plain flour and mix well to form smooth dough.
4. Then put dough in cling film on the bowl and put in the fridge for atleast 1 to 2 hrs.(This will make the mixture firmer and much easier to roll out.)
5. Take the mixture from the fridge and dust your work-top and your rolling pin with flour.
6. Using a cookie cutter,cut the cookies from the rolled dough. Preheat the oven to 200c
7.Transfer the unbaked cookies to a baking sheet lined over a baking tray.
8.. Bake in medium rack for 15-18minutes or until set.
9..Cool the cookies on baking sheets. Store in air tightened box.
My most fav butter biscuits
Looks exotic.. wants to grab one :)
oh... i've baked these and they r just so good...
Great cookie recipe, looks so good, bookmarked :)
Scrumptious cookies, i dont mind munching some.
Post a Comment