Chocolate Pistachio Fudge (Originally published by Nigella Lawson)
This recipe I have taken from nigella.com.. The fudge looks absolutely stunning.I have no words to decribe how tempting it looks.The chocolate and pistachio combination is my favorite. The pistachios looked so beautiful against the chocolate fudge. This fudge is worth making...for its ease, express speed & taste.
350gms - dark chocolate / roughly broken up
Condensed Milk - 1 can
Butter -2 tbsps
Salt - 1 pinch
Shelled pistachios - 1 cup (can substitute it with some other nut of your choice,)
1. Melt the chopped chocolate, condensed milk, butter, and salt in a heavy based pan on a low heat.
2. Put the nuts into a freezer bag and bash them with a rolling pin, until broken up into both big and little pieces.
3. Add the nuts to the melted chocolate and condensed milk and stir well to mix.
4. Pour this mixture into a 9-inch square foil tray, smoothing the top.
5. Let the fudge cool and then refrigerate until set. Cut the fudge into small pieces with a sharp, buttered knife. You may need to wipe the knife clean after each cut.
wow.. thats really mouthwatering with all those nuts. Hope you had great time with all your new relatives...
Wow looks deal gud and as you did the pistachio indeed looks beautiful on chocolate...gud try
good one!!.. Looks so delicious.. :)
Great fudge looks delicious !
Post a Comment