Love can be expressed in many ways. One of the ways I express my love for my dear daughter is by baking for them my special birthday cake. As Mango is in the season, so I came up with this recipe off adding mango pulp and I baked some Mango Cake with Mango Frosting for my daughter's birthday . The cake was also very moist and delicious. My daughter liked the cake and that was nice but what was best of all was seeing the happiness on her face makes me happy. Happy Birthday to my sweet Princess!
All purpose flour-1cup
Baking soda-1/2 tsp
Cardamom powder-1 tsp
Condensed milk-1/2 cup
Mango puree-1 1/2 cups
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
1.Sift together the wheat flour, milk powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
2.In a vessel mix condensed milk, mango puree, butter, vanilla essence and beat together until well-mixed
4.Bake in a Preheat the oven to 180 C Grease a 8" cake pan and now pour the batter and bake about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Heavy whipping cream-1 Cup
Mango ½ to ¾ th cup
1. Beat whipping cream on medium speed for about five minutes, until soft peaks form and add sugar.
2. Cut up your mango, being sure to remove all skin.
3. Then, use a food processor or blender to turn your mango into a pulp.
4. Add the mango to the whipped cream.5.Be sure to keep refrigerated.
6. Frost the cake after they completely cooled. Before storing, be sure cake is completely cool; they will become sticky if covered while warm. Covered, 2 to 4 hours and then frost.
7. Place cake rounded side down, on cake plate, spread about 1/2 cup of frosting to within 1/4 inch of edge.
8. Coat side with very thin layer of frosting to sealing crumbs.
9. Swirl more frosting on side, forming a 1/4-inch ridge above top of cake.10. Spread remaining frosting over top of cake, just meeting the built-up ridge around side. Make attractive swirls or leave the top smooth for decorations or serve as desired