Mango Crumb Coffee Cake
This Mango Cake is another delightful recipe to add to your mango collection.
Eggless Mango Cake With Mango Frosting,Eggless Mango Chocolate Chip Mug Cake,Mango Chocolate Marble Cake Mango Chocolate Marble Cake , Eggless Mango Mousse
A soft and fluffy eggless cake. Fresh chopped mango is folded into a light and airy cake batter before being dusted with a shower of cardamom and sugar
This Crumb Cake Recipe has a moist cake that is topped with a thick layer of crumb topping Studded with fresh mangoes and topped with mangoes and plenty of almonds flour, making for a deliciously fruity treat with crunchy goodness and made very interesting indeed by the use of fresh cardamom. The nuts in the topping give it a nice crunchy layer, making it a great recipe for Mango coffee cake can be really versatile
The smell wafting from your oven as this Mango Cake bakes is simply out of this world. Perfect coffee/ tea time cake with a crunchy crumb topping.
All-purpose flour-3/4 cup
Unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes-1/2 cup
Almonds- finely ground-1/2 cup
Nutmeg 1/2 tsp
Cardamom -1/2 tsp
Combine all the ingredients listed above with hand until it forms a crumbly mixture. Rub the butter evenly into the mixture for even texture and work the dough with your fingers until it clumps together.
Lime Zest- 1 tsp
Baking powder-1 tsp
Baking Soda-1/2 tsp
Unsalted butter-1/4 cup
Vanilla essence-1 tsp
Freshly ground Nutmeg-1/2 tsp
Freshly ground cardamom-1/2 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Lightly grease baking pan.
2. Sift together the flour, cardamom, nutmeg, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside
3. Beat the butter and lime zest mixing until it is creamy. Then add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
4. Then add milk and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
5. Now slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating continuously then all the buttermilk and mix until incorporated. Finally add the rest of the flour mixture.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan; top with the mango slices and then cover completely with the crump mixture.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the crumbs are turning golden, the cake that pops out between the fruit will be light brown and the entire cake is just starting to pull away from the pan and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Remove from the oven and Transfer the cake to a rack and cool just until it is warm or until it reaches room temperature.
9.Slice the Mango Cake and serve with tea or coffee.Enjoy!